Celebrating their all new web platform and magazine, Billboard hosted a concert in NYC that was fit for the stars!
Kicking off the night at Stage 48 was YouTube sensation Timeflies who took to the stage to perform some of their most famous covers, followed by a performance by an electric performance by Neon Trees. Just before 11 PM, E! News host Alicia Quarles introduced Grammy Award-winning rapper Ludacris who took to the stage and performed a handfull of his hottest hits including “Roll Out,” “Move Bitch,” “Yeah!” and more, while the packed crowd rocked with him.
Check out more HOT SHOTS and a clip from Ludacris Billboard Party performance…after the jump!
Allow me to introduce you to new musical duo Timeflies!
Comprised of producer, Rez and vocalist, Cal Shapiro, Timeflies originally gained popularity on YouTube, performing unique covers of songs like Carly Rae Jepsen‘s “Call Me Maybe,” Rihanna‘s “We Found Love,” and LFO‘s “Summer Girls.”
They currently have nearly 30 million video views!
Timeflies received praise from MTV and Vanity Fair for their unique sound that blends hip-hop, dance and pop and they already have a growing list of celebrity fans including Mike Posner, JoJo, Neon Hitch, Outasight and Marc Roberge of O.A.R.
Timeflies recently released their new mixtape, “Under The Influence,” which you can listen to right here:
This fall, stay tuned as Timeflies will embark on a national tour and release a new EP!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- VIDEO: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 – Backstage & Pink Carpet
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight