This time, I’m back at Century 21 to take someone who is so set in their stylish ways… that they need an entirely new look!!
Watch the last and final installment in my Century 21 Department Stores Ambush Makeover Series… from “Plaid To Prep-tastic!”
Thanks for watching and be sure to check back for more at C21Stores.com and check out HOT SHOTS from this makeover…after the jump.
How do you get stars like Glee’s Lea Michele, Terrence Howard, Donnie Wahlberg, Nick Lachey (and wife Vanessa Minnillo) and more to the middle of Connecticut for a weekend?
Well, if you’re Mohegan Sun and you’re celebrating your 15th Anniversary, you invite the “creme de la creme” of celebs, media and even celeb chefs Bobby Flay and Todd English to experience a one-of-a-kid set by Jennifer “J. Lo” Lopez – performing in a skin tight head-to-toe Swarovski crystallized onesie!
The “American Idol” judge took the stage by storm performing many (or most) of her greatest hits with high energy. At one point though, J.Lo got a little choked up before paying homage to her lost loves (Diddy, Ben Affleck and finally and most recently Marc Anthony).
“You want to talk about love? I can talk about love. Oh, the stories!” she said during a heartfelt speech to the audience before breaking out with her hit “If You Had My Love.” Afterwards she said, “That’s the first song I wrote about love. And this is the last song I wrote about love. A lot has happened since then!”
Later in the night, stars like Kelly Bensimon. Jaime Pressly, Tinsley Mortimer (and boyfriend Brian Mazza) and Jesse Metcalfe partied the night away at the official after party deejayed by DJ Kiss.
Check out HOT SHOTS from the star-studded weekend — after the jump!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
- VIDEO: Bruno Mars Headlines Samsung Launch Event In New York City
- Isaac Mizrahi Hosts Annual Spring Party 2013
- Ben Affleck Will “Live Below the Line” on $1.50 a Day
- VIDEO: Watch Footage From “The Mrs. Carter Show” World Tour Starring Beyonce!
- INTERVIEW: Ciara Talks Boyfriend Future, “Body Party” Music Video, New Album & More!
- Hottie Highlight: Is David Castro the next Channing Tatum?
- “Define Me” Music Video Premiere by Ryan Amador — Watch It Now!
- Help “Gossip Girl” Star Kelly Rutherford Get Her Kids Back!
- Beyonce, Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana & More “Chime For Change” — VIDEO
- In GIFs — Rebel Wilson Hosts 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Hanson LIVE Interview on Music Choice U&A –Watch It Now!
- Kelly Rowland & Rita Ora Headline Elle Magazine’s Women in Music Concert — HOT SHOTS!
- “No Questions Off Limits”at Andy Cohen Atlantic City Book Signing
- Marla Joy Debuts Music Video For First Single “Tragedy” — Watch It Now!