Hollywood heavyweights Katie Holmes, Cameron Diaz, Sofia Vergara, Gerard Butler and Brooke Shields were just some of the notable faces who came out to celebrate the grand opening of TAO Downtown in New York City. It was a star-studded evening to celebrate TAO’s second location in NYC. The new 30,000 square foot venue was designed by architect David Rockwell with art murals created by HUSH.
KEEP READING for more HOT SHOTS and details of the night…
This time, I’m back at Century 21 to take someone who is so set in their stylish ways… that they need an entirely new look!!
Watch the last and final installment in my Century 21 Department Stores Ambush Makeover Series… from “Plaid To Prep-tastic!”
Thanks for watching and be sure to check back for more at C21Stores.com and check out HOT SHOTS from this makeover…after the jump.
How do you get stars like Glee’s Lea Michele, Terrence Howard, Donnie Wahlberg, Nick Lachey (and wife Vanessa Minnillo) and more to the middle of Connecticut for a weekend?
Well, if you’re Mohegan Sun and you’re celebrating your 15th Anniversary, you invite the “creme de la creme” of celebs, media and even celeb chefs Bobby Flay and Todd English to experience a one-of-a-kid set by Jennifer “J. Lo” Lopez – performing in a skin tight head-to-toe Swarovski crystallized onesie!
The “American Idol” judge took the stage by storm performing many (or most) of her greatest hits with high energy. At one point though, J.Lo got a little choked up before paying homage to her lost loves (Diddy, Ben Affleck and finally and most recently Marc Anthony).
“You want to talk about love? I can talk about love. Oh, the stories!” she said during a heartfelt speech to the audience before breaking out with her hit “If You Had My Love.” Afterwards she said, “That’s the first song I wrote about love. And this is the last song I wrote about love. A lot has happened since then!”
Later in the night, stars like Kelly Bensimon. Jaime Pressly, Tinsley Mortimer (and boyfriend Brian Mazza) and Jesse Metcalfe partied the night away at the official after party deejayed by DJ Kiss.
Check out HOT SHOTS from the star-studded weekend — after the jump!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- VIDEO: Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 – Backstage & Pink Carpet
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight