Every year, the stars come out in droves to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival — where each year it becomes less and less about the films and more and more about the parties and swag suites. For those that don’t know what “swag” means — it’s free sh*t — and the stars love every bit of it! MJ was (un)fortunately not there this year, but here’s a round up of where the stars were out and about all week:
Matthew McConaughey, Ron Livingston and Allison Janey came through the Samsung Galaxy Lounge at the Village At The Lift in Park City to learn about the newest Samsung devices. According to insiders, McConaughey’s not pigging out to gain back weight after dropping nearly 50 pounds for a film role. “Matthew is on a special diet to put on weight, He’s eating fish because it’s healthier.”
KEEP READING FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS AT SUNDANCE!
‘The Artist’, a beautifully written silent film, has taken the world by storm and on Tuesday, picked up several Oscar nominations. There’s no doubting that star Jean Dujardin is fielding offers from just about everyone. One of them, which he is confirmed to star in, is the French thriller Mobius. The charismatic actor will play a well-travled spy. Hopefully he isn’t overwelmed with actually having lines this time.
The Tony award winning drama ‘The Normal Heart’ is set for the big screen! ‘Glee’ producer Ryan Murphy is currently putting together a fiere emsemble cast to bring the project to life. Julia Roberts , Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer and Jim Parsons have all signed on. The film tells the story of the the gay community in the 1980′s. The film is important because it reminds us what the gay and lesbian community were facing barely two decades ago.
Christopher Heyerdahl will take on double vampire duty! The intriguing character actor wowed audiences as a evil vamp in ‘The Twilight Saga’ and is coming to the town of Bon Temps. He will play a member of the Vampire Authority, Dieter Braun. What’s next Taylor Lautner as a werewolf? We hope so!
It has been announced that the Feb. 14th Valentines Day Episode of ‘Glee‘ will feature Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell as Rachel’s (Lea Michele) dads. The characters have been mentioned on the series but never shown. Wow! Looks like ‘Glee’ audiences are in for something special.
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight