Sorry, y’all! We’re a little late with this one, but here’s where the stars were last week…
Debra Messing was joined by her fellow Smash cast members Angelica Huston, Will Chase, Jaime Cepero, and Raza Jaffrey at her Gotham magazine cover party at Beaumarchais presented by Voli Light Vodkas.
It was a family affair on Wednesday night at the LACOSTE Launch of their Women’s Spring/Summer 2012 Collection at the Sunset Tower in West Hollywood. Actress Malin Akerman brought her sister, Jennifer, as her guest while former New York Giant and Fox NFL Sunday analyst, Michael Strahan, attended with his wife Nicole Murphy. Other guests at the event included Jenna Elfman, Jesse Metcalfe and Revenge’s Christa B. Allen and Ashley Madekwe.
B.O.B and Pete Wentz were two of the many who attended the Hard Rock Hotels Present: “The Sound of Your Stay” Music Lounge and The Motorola Café. B.O.B even too the stage to deliver one of the hottest performances at SXSW!
Legendary Damon, Pretentious PR, Marquee and Remy Martin V presented “Studio 54” The Return of the King, Legendary Damon’s Birthday Celebration this week. The event, which was hosted at New York’s iconic Marquee nightclub. Guests enjoyed performances from Roc Nation songbird Bridget Kelly and United Kingdom Grammy Award winning singer Estelle while swaying to music provided by DJ’s Jimmy the Gent, Charlie Brown, Goldfinger, Kiss and MOS.
Kaley Cuoco hit SoulCycle in West Hollywood to get in a last minute work-out in before her very own cover party for Zooey Magazine at Bardot. Other guests helping celebrate Kaley’s big cover were Harry Shum Jr. and his Glee cast mate Vanessa Lengies. Harry was a BIG hit with the ladies, chatting and posing for lots of pictures with his admirers!
Skrillex was spotted backstage at the MTV Woodies at SXSW drinking TY KU Citrus Liqueur with Chiddy from Chiddy Bang while watching DJ Steve Aoki perform!
Uma Thurman was spotted enjoying a vacation with her family on a yacht off the coast of St. Barts, France this week! The “Kill Bill” actress looked like she was enjoying some time off by spending it with her mother and two children with former husband Ethan Hawke, daughter, Maya and son, Levon- and baby to come as she showed off her baby bump!
FOR MORE STAR SIGHTINGS THIS WEEK, KEEP READING…
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight