Beyonce Knowles, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Michelle Williams, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Ellen DeGeneres, Julianne Moore, Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Olivia Munn, Selena Gomez, Paul Rudd, Jon Hamm, Jennifer Westfeldt, Will Ferrell, Sarah Silverman, Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Rashida Jones, John Slattery, Jeremy Renner, Conan O’Brien, and others join together in the fight against gun control, in a new PSA for DemandaPlan.org.
The campaign, started by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, comes a week after the horrific massacre in Newtown and amid the polarizing debate rippling through the U.S. about gun violence and the Second Amendment.
Looking into the camera, they read through a list of some of the 31 similar attacks carried out in the US since Columbine in 1999.
‘Virginia Tech. Tucson. Aurora. Fort Hood. Oak Creek. Newtown. How many more?’ they ask. Watch the moving PSA here:
I’m sooo excited to be heading to Park City, Utah for the 2012 Sundance Film Festival!
This weekend, celebrities will be all over town at premieres, screenings, gift and beauty lounges — and hanging out with me — at the Bertolli Meal Soup Chalet to show support for the “Ladles of Love program”, a great cause benefitting Feeding America.
We’ve been hearing whispers of lots of celebs roaming around town, including Catherine Zeta-Jones, Drake, Michael Cera, Lizzie Olsen, Rashida Jones, Will Ferrell, Kirsten Dunst, Jason Mraz, Mary J. Blige, Kate Bosworth, Lake Bell, Spike Lee, Kristen Bell, William H. Macy, Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana and many many more!
You can show your support, too, by heading to the Bertolli Facebook page, and clicking to help fill the interactive soup bowl on the “Ladles of Love” tab.
Watch my very first Sundance video blog…after the jump!
The 15th Annual Webby Awards proved to be a big night for the Internet!
The exclusive event, held on Monday night (Jun 13) at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC, and hosted by Lisa Kudrow, and brought out big-named attendees including Anna Wintour, Daniel Radcliffe, Adrian Grenier, John Mayer, Will Ferrell (via a special surprise video speech), Brooke Shields, Lisa Lampanelli, Marlon Wayans, Norah Jones, James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem, YouTube celebrity Antoine Dodson, Damian Kulash of OK Go, Darrell Hammond, and many others.
One of the highlights of the evening came in the form of a speech given by Dan Savage of the It Gets Better Project, who said “Tracy Morgan can suck my…” in response to the comedian’s recent controversial remarks.
In a lighter speech, Vogue Editor-In-Chief Anna Wintour said, “Sometimes geek can be chic,” clearly addressing her audience.
The star-studded event honored the hard work and innovation of those who work to develop websites, interactive advertising & media, online film & video, and mobile & apps! Congratulations to all who won Webby Awards!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 Pink Carpet — VIDEO
- Miley Cyrus: 7 BEST Dressed Red Carpet Moments Of 2013
- Backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 — VIDEO
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight