Celebrating their all new web platform and magazine, Billboard hosted a concert in NYC that was fit for the stars!
Kicking off the night at Stage 48 was YouTube sensation Timeflies who took to the stage to perform some of their most famous covers, followed by a performance by an electric performance by Neon Trees. Just before 11 PM, E! News host Alicia Quarles introduced Grammy Award-winning rapper Ludacris who took to the stage and performed a handfull of his hottest hits including “Roll Out,” “Move Bitch,” “Yeah!” and more, while the packed crowd rocked with him.
Check out more HOT SHOTS and a clip from Ludacris Billboard Party performance…after the jump!
Although you might be sick of hearing Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call me maybe” and Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know,” Pomplamoose, a mashup group that is very popular on Youtube, has combined the two hit songs in a stripped-down and incredible remix. The song is catchy, unique, and will have you forgetting how many times you have actually listened to the other two songs!
The group explains how they combined the two songs in the description of the youtube video: “For the chorus, we used the famous chord hits of ‘Call Me Maybe’ but superimposed the melody and lyrics from Gotye’s ‘Somebody That I Used to Know.’ For the verses, we used Gotye’s chords and ‘Call Me Maybe’s’ lyrics.”
This past weekend, pop star Justin Bieber performed through a megaphone for adoring fans that stood beneath his balcony in Paris!
He informed his followers of the informal performance via Twitter earlier that day: “”PARIS! 20-22, rue des Fosses Saint-Jacques. 1:30 today will be #withDanKanter singing on the balcony! come sing with me!” The crowd sang along to some of his biggest hits such as “One Time” and “Boyfriend”.
It must be moments like these that make Bieber such a hit because this past Saturday he sold out his entire upcoming tour, Believe, in North American in under ONE HOUR. We hope you guys already got your tickets! He told MTV that he’s got some big “surprises” in store for fans. “There’s a lot of fun stuff. I’ve been really hard at work in the studio, in the dance studio, just kind of figuring out what I want to do as far as choreography and whatnot,” he said. “I think the tour’s going to be really special. We got a lot of surprises.”
What did you think of Justin Bieber’s Paris performance?
Micah Jesse Interview With Zach Wahls: The Heroic Author Of “My Two Moms — Lessons Of Love, Strength, And What Makes A Family”
You may recognize Zach Wahls from the viral YouTube video (18 million views!) where the then 19-year-old University of Iowa student gave a speech to Iowa House Judiciary committee, defending being raised by two lesbian moms. In his powerful speech he proudly stated that “the sexual orientation of my parents has had zero effect on the content of my character.”
Watch the powerful clip below and check out MJ’s interview with Zach Wahls — after the jump!
OMG! A Lady Gaga fan (who looks eerily like the pop icon) just posted this totally incredible video to YouTube and you must must must see it!
Gaga not only saw the video but she tweeted to her 14.7 million fans: “OK THIS IS AMAZING MONSTER VIDEO, haus of gaga just peed in the bed laughing. This girl looks just like me!”
Incredible! Watch right after the jump!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Their Ultimate Beauty Secrets!
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO