New York City just got soooooo much cooler… all thanks to megasuperstar Alicia Keys!
At 9:00 p.m. ET on November 26th, Alicia helped kick off the most KICK ASS light show by flipping the switch on The Empire State Building, prompting a synchronized showcase of two of her hottest tracks—her single from her new album “Girl on Fire,” followed by (one of my ultimate favorite songs ever) “Empire State of Mind.”
This is the coolest part ever though– all Clear Channel radio stations—Z100, 103.5 KTU, Power105, and 106.7 Lite fm—all simultaneously played the music to the light show. (Apparently the new state-of-the-art LED technology the building has installed features 16 million colors. Incredible.)
Big lights will inspire you. Let’s hear it for New York, New York, New York!
Watch this amazingness!!!!!!!!!
If I said the names Max, Siva, Nathan, Jay and Tom, would you know who I am talking about?
That’s right, they’re The Wanted!
I caught up with the band at the Z100 Jingle Ball 2012 kickoff party at the Aeropostale store in Times Square, where they were on hand to perform and to announce the rest of the line-up for the annual concert, which will include Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, One Direction, fun., Ne-Yo, Jason Mraz and many more.
The Z100 Jingle Ball 2012 is taking place at Madison Square Garden on Friday, December 7 at 7:30p.m.
Friends, family & notable members of the media came out in numbers to celebrate the 5 Year Anniversary of MicahJesse.com on Thursday night!
Micah Jesse set out to give back to the tune of “5 for 5″ — and fundraise $5,000 for a very important cause: The Bully Project! The fundraising goal was met and surpassed before the event deadline of May 3rd. That’s a lot to celebrate!! Even Cynthia Lowen, producer of “Bully,” the Weinstein Company film, came out!
Some of the famous faces that were among the 500 or so guests included: Ashley Hebert & JP Rosenbaum (“The Bachelor”), Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez (Style Network’s “Empire Girls”), Angela Simmons (“Run’s House”), Carrie Keagan (VH1’s “Big Morning Buzz Live”), Carolina Bermudez (On-Air Radio Personlity, Z-100), Drita D’Avanzo (“Mob Wives”), Frederik Eklund (“Million Dollar Listing New York”), Indashio (TV Personality), Jonathan Cheban (“Keeping Up With The Kardashians”), Joshua McKinley (“Project Runway”), Lauriana Mae (Atlantic Records Recording Artist), Miguel (R&B Recording Artist), Nicole & Ted Volynets (“Dancing With The Stars”), Paul Iacono (“The Hard Times of RJ Berger”), Phillip Bloch (Celebrity Stylist), Rachel Heller (“Styled By June”), Rocsi Diaz (BET’s “106 & Park”), Siggy Flicker (“Why Am I Still Single?”), Sonja Morgan (“Real Housewives of NYC”), and more!
Friends, family, celebrities and members of the media joined me in celebrating five years of MicahJesse.com at my big anniversary bash, presented by NIVEA, on Thursday (May 3rd) at Canoe Studios in NYC!
A plethora of stars came out to support, including fellow TV hosts like Carrie Keagan, Rocsi Diaz, and Amanda Seales, reality stars and personalities like “Bachelor” lovebugs Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum, “Mob Wives” star Drita D’Avanzo, “Project Runway” fan favorite Joshua McKinley and stylist-to-the-stars Phillip Bloch, singers like Melanie Fiona and Miguel, and so so so many more!
Red hot female DJs DJ Kiss and DJ Kalkutta kept the energy high all evening long, while guests mixed and mingled, taking photos in the NIVEA kissing photo booth and downing Tic Tac‘s (in signature MJ colors of course!)
Guests sipped specialty cocktails from Malibu Red and ABSOLUT Vodka and snacked on yummy hor d’oevers and custom cupcakes from Baked By Melissa.
MORE HOT SHOTS AND VIDEO FOOTAGE FROM INSIDE THE EVENT…COMING SOON!
- Accidental Sexiness
- Bauer Griffin Online
- Betty Confidential
- Blog Hamptons
- Bryan Boy
- Celebrity Blackberry Sightings
- DJ Cassidy's Blog
- Evident Future by Leo Velasquez
- Grasie Mercedes
- High Snobiety
- Hollywood Giants
- Hollywood Life
- I’m Not Obsessed
- Just Jared
- L.A. Rag Mag
- Look To The Stars
- Love B. Scott
- Marc Malkin (E! Online)
- MTV Buzzworthy
- MTV Hollywood Crush
- Necole Bitchie
- Neon Limelight
- OK! Magazine
- Pacific Coast News
- Pink Is The New Blog
- Pop Music Universe
- Pop Sugar
- Style Rookie
- The A.R. Experience
- The Daily Beast
- The Daily Transom
- The Fashion Bomb
- The Freaks Of Nature
- The Luxury Spot
- Us Magazine
- VH1's Best Week Ever
Sign Up for my newsletter!
- ARTPOP + artRave = Lady Gaga Celebrates New Album!
- Want To Know Which Models Are CONFIRMED For The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show?
- VIDEO: Pixie Lott Wants To “Wake You Up” (And She Will!)
- VIDEO: Virgin America’s New Safety Information Video Will Make You Want To Get Up And Dance (In The Sky)!
- Spotlight On Neo-Soul Songstress Amel Larrieux — Artist To Watch!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian in Valentino! Miley in Marc Jacobs! Lea Michelle in Calvin Klein! — Hollyscoop TV Celebrity Style Off
- Celebrity Health Headlines: Real or Rumor on ‘The Doctors’ — VIDEO
- Check Me Out On Hollyscoop TV This Weekend!
- Talking Hollywood Headlines on Alicia Menendez Tonight
- ‘DWTS’ Cast Celebrates Val Chmerkovskiy ‘Valentin’ Clothing Launch in Los Angeles — HOT SHOTS!
- Spotlight On: Jolie’s Sweet Creations — Meet The Cronut’s Competition!
- Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie At Mega Concert in NYC’s Bryant Park — VIDEO
- Ryan Lochte: My Goggles Go Off To Diana Nyad! — EXCLUSIVE Interview
- VIDEO: Diana Nyad Swims For Hurricane Sandy Relief in the Heart of NYC — Exclusive!